I know it will soon be that time again when many of us undertake a thorough spring clean of our home.
It may seem like yet another chore but let’s take a look at some of the positive aspects:
1. Let the sunshine in! Already we are experiencing longer days and your newly cleaned windows will let the sunshine flood in making your home light and airy.
2. Second breath for your New Year resolutions! Yes you said you were going to clean out that kitchen cupboard but you’ve not quite got round to it yet. Well here’s your chance to redeem yourself. Do all those chores you promised you’d do in January.
3. With the money you find down the back of the sofa, you can buy some new clothes! Well, maybe a bar of chocolate.
4. You save on gym membership! A thorough spring clean definitely qualifies as a good workout.
5. You’ll find that thing you thought was lost! Chances are it will be one of the kids’ toys, but it could be something really important like the TV remote.
6. Everything will feel fresh and clean! I know it won’t last, but for a little while at least it will.
So there are no excuses – just roll up your sleeves and get cracking.